You'll arrive with an idea of where you're headed. You'll leave well prepared to get there. That's my promise.
What I won't promise is that I'll do all the work for you. I'll provide structure, tools, ideas – and perhaps some occasional tough love. You provide commitment and follow through. That's how coaching works.
I focus my coaching practice in three primary areas:
- Building your plan: Your goals and concrete steps you'll take to achieve them
- Defining your brand: Your distinct and relevant promise supported by actions and behaviors
- Telling your story: Your message and personal narrative that connects you to others
I'll help you explore important questions:
- What does the world need from me right now?
- What difference can I make?
- What difference do I want to make?
- What does that mean for what I do and where and how I work?
- How do I make an impact and make a living?
Experience a confidence that comes from:
- Gaining clarity about what matters to you and what you want to achieve
- Knowing where you're going and how you'll get there
- Understanding gaps in knowledge, skills or relationships
- Having a coach to help you sustain your commitments
About our sessions
It’s all about you
From our first session onward, I’m focused completely on you, where you’re headed and the steps you'll take to get there. You set the outcomes you want from coaching. My role is to keep our attention and intention there, in a relationship that is supportive, creative and collaborative.
We’ll work one-on-one, either in-person (in Portland, Oregon), over the phone or via the Internet. We’ll agree to a minimum number of sessions upfront to meet your specific coaching goals, with each meeting scheduled according to your preference and availability.